Forgot your password?
When changing passwords, staff and learners are encouraged to consider the following guidance:
- Use a minimum password length of 12 to 14 characters
- Include lowercase and uppercase alphabetic characters, numbers and symbols
- Avoid using the same password twice (i.e. don't use the same password to login to College systems as you do for accessing your Amazon shopping account)
- Avoid repeated characters, dictionary words, usernames, relative or pet names, romantic links (current or past!) and biographical information (e.g., ID numbers, ancestors' names or dates)
- Avoid using information that is or might become widely known - for example birth dates of yourself, family members or your children
Enter your username, date of birth and postcode to continue.